About Greatview Villa - Montego Bay Jamaica
Greatview is one of the newest and most glamorous private homes overlooking the Half Moon golf course, Ritz Carlton and vast ocean vista. Three world-class golf courses (Cinnamon Hill, Half Moon and White Witch) are within a five-minute drive. The view is breathtaking ~ the deep blue sea to the north and magnificent mountains to the south.
Here is the marriage of exquisite taste, beauty and comfort ~ floors of French limestone, Travertine marble and exotic pressed bamboo; walls of Barbadian coral stone and Venetian glaze. The details are immaculate and artistic. Furnishings are an exquisite combination of Asian antique and tropical colonial. Grounds are lush in orange and lime trees, avocado, papaya, mango, breadfruit, Poinciana, flame trees and delicate orchids.
*Free Van & Driver for the Week!
* 14,000-square-foot 7-bedroom+ Premier staffed villa overlooking a breathtaking ocean panorama
* 20 ’x 40’ heated pool with waterfall feed to hot tub below (pool maintains 85-degree temperature all winter)
* 24-hour concierge service: 2 butlers, chef, housekeepers, gardener and laundress
* air-conditioned gym: recumbent bicycle, treadmill, stair master, free weights, exercise balls, mats, TV
* spa and steam room, rainfall shower and stone massage ~ spa technician on call 9 AM till 9 PM. Click here to view spa menu
* DVD’s and Game Stations in each room, 300 games that can be played with hand controls on the TV’s in each bedroom
* outdoor games room with ping pong table, pool table, foosball table, basketball net, 60 game arcade table, flat screen TV and comfy seating
* Nintendo Wii U and free Apple TV
* complimentary snorkels, fins, masks, picnic baskets, beach towels and water shoes
* air-conditioned den with 30" plasma television, DVD, VCR
* large selection of books, music CD’s and current DVD movies for parents and children
* cable television and quiet air conditioning in all bedrooms
* two Aerobeds that will accommodate children up to age 10 so they can sleep in their parents' room
* outdoor gas grill for chicken, pork, prime rib, fresh fish, lobster, tenderloin
* fire pit for authentic Jamaican dinners under the stars (followed by marshmallow roast for children)
* handicap accessible: toilet boosters, ramps to all main floor rooms and pool
* Hoyer Lift for guests requiring transfer from bed to wheel chair, wheelchair accessible shower, 2 minute drive from Hospiten Hospital with up-to-date equipment and American trained physicians
* complimentary: 2 cribs, pack & play, 2 high chairs, booster seats, stroller, baby toys, water toys, beach toys, pool basketball, 2 bicycles, motorized kids car, Thomas Train set with its own table
* Nortel Meridian phone system with intercom to all rooms, kitchen and staff
* Dell laptop, dedicated line for complimentary ADSL Internet access, wireless network for laptop users
* complimentary nanny for up to 2 children under 3 year of age for 3 hours per day OR
* complimentary Kids Club at Little View for up to 4 children ages 3 to 12 for 3 hours per day
* Greatview Kids Club is centered around Little View which is a one bedroom tree house/play house fully stocked with craft materials, games, puzzles and playhouse items. A rope climbing maze provides a secret back entrance to the tree house. Under the tree house is a sand box, craft tables and play tents which dot the surrounding garden.
* Depending on the children's ages and interests, local crafts people will be brought in for jewelry making, kite making, clay modeling, coconut hat weaving and other fun Jamaican crafts.
* Rose Hall Golf Membership : Complimentary Green Fees at White Witch and Cinnamon Hill golf courses (see details below)*
* Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club Membership: Complimentary Green Fees at Half Moon plus beach and other resort amenities.
* Complimentary Driver (12 or 14-seater van) for 7-night bookings.
Master Bedroom Plantation Room on Main Floor 750 sq ft
Four-poster kingsize bed, sitting area, entertainment unit with 20" television, mini-fridge, antique French desk with Internet access for laptops. Glamorous bathroom with double vanity, whirlpool bath, walk-in steam shower, bidet. Bathroom opens to cut stone open-air Swedish drench shower and massage area. Bedroom opens to porch, sea view and garden. Connecting passage to Orchid Room.
Orchid Room on Main Floor 522 sq ft
Two queensize beds, 19th Century burled walnut armoire and English faux-bamboo antique desk. Glamorous bathroom with double vanity, whirlpool bath, bidet, seat in large shower for guests with disabilities. Bathroom opens to cut stone open-air Swedish drench shower and massage area. Bedroom opens to porch, sea view and garden. Connecting passage to Master Bedroom (Plantation Room).
Burmese Room on Mid-Level 400 sq ft
Four-poster queensize bed. Burmese and Chinese furnishings, antique red lacquered desk and Chinese wedding chair, Asian art. Wrap-around balcony with views of Caribbean Sea, rain forest and meadow. En-suite bathroom has tub-shower combination (deep soaking tub) and opens to east balcony.
Frog Room on Top Level up 9 steps 280 sq ft
Kingsize bed and balcony. Whimsical frog theme. En-suite bathroom with deep soaking tub/shower combination.
Opens to balcony with lovely Caribbean Sea view.
Palm Room on Top Level up 9 steps 280 sq ft
Kingsize bed and balcony next to Frog Room. En-suite bathroom with deep soaking tub/shower combination.
Opens to balcony with lovely Caribbean Sea view.
The Bamboo Suite (Cottage)
The Bamboo suite has one bedroom with king sized bed or two twin beds, full bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, walk-in-closet and living room with a sofa that could sleep one or two children.
The Owners Suite (Cottage)
This suite occupies the middle floor of the cottage. It has a large living/dining area, full kitchen, bedroom with queen bed, screened in porch and bathroom with outside shower
The Poolside Suite (Cottage)
This suite occupies the lower level of the cottage. This is a king-bedroom suite several flights of stairs down from the main house with bathroom, powder room, living room, small kitchen, pool and deck.
Reached via 33 steps from the villa's main level or 14 steps from the lower lawn. Great privacy and gorgeous sea view.
Greatview is on three levels. Bedrooms are exquisitely appointed and adjoin en-suite Travertine marble bathrooms. Smoking is not permitted in the bedrooms, but several open-air areas are available. All bathrooms offer hairdryers, shampoo, conditioner and glycerin soaps. All bedrooms feature en-suite marble bathrooms with self-closing Italian Toto toilets, antiques, closet safes, remote control air conditioners, cable television and well-planned louvers for wonderful cross-breezes.
Greatview offers complimentary beach club membership at Half Moon Resort. Guests can use this wonderful beach and enjoy lounge chairs for relaxing and reading seaside. Half Moon is just a five minute drive from your villa.
* COMPLIMENTARY HALF MOON GOLF, TENNIS & BEACH CLUB MEMBERSHIP
GOLF MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
unlimited free greens fees
unlimited use of practice facilities and range balls
25% discount on optional cart rental
25% discount on goods at Half Moon golf pro shop
25% discount on instructional services at Half Moon Golf Academy
25% discount at 19th Hole Bar
RESORT MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Hibiscus Pool and Oleander Pool
Jacuzzi, tennis courts, fitness center
Croquet and miniature putting green
Where to begin......This was our second stay at Greatview. We thought the first was phenomenal and didn't think it could get better. We were wrong! It was even better the second time! The house is beautiful, yet very child friendly and very comfortable for adults. The caring and attentive staff at Greatview made us feel at home. They were always there to meet all our needs yet they were never over bearing. We had children ranging in age from 7-13 and they all agreed this was their best vacation ever. From arts and crafts with Christine the nanny to ping pong and basketball, everyone was kept busy. All the staff was wonderful but the new butler Jermaine really connected to the kids with his wonderful sense of humor. Jermaine was so professional, playful and engaging. A fabulous new addition to an already wonderful staff. Colin the chef prepared creative, delicious meals. We never had any desire to go out for meals because we knew those meals wouldn't rival Colin's. He did a wonderful job of preparing many choices for our group of 11. Different kids with different demands. Colin met every demand and exceeded our expectations. Greatview is a relaxing, beautiful home that allows you to be as active as you would like. We can't wait to return to Greatview and see all those friendly faces again.
Click Here for: Things To Do ~ Sites to See
Click Here for: Restaurants in Montego Bay
Click Here for: Golf Courses in Jamaica